Thursday, May 6, 2010

I wish wish wishhhhh with all my might that my future job will require me to travel as much as daddy!
May 6-10 India
May 17-24 On leave Switzerland
May 25-29 Sweden
June 15-17 Korea
June 24-26 On leave Cambodia
July 12-16 Sweden
One disadvantage though, every 2 months he has to email his family his schedule and I can't see him as often as I like hmmm.

I'm so worried constantly. Such a worrywart. I hope we find a house we like really reeeeeallly soon. Otherwise, where do I ship all my things back to? Sighhhh. Darling and Pudding - we all love cashew but they reckon it's too far from the city :(

My friend was just telling me how he got this really awesome fermenter that he makes beer in. Then some girl he brought home was so impressed and apparently they had a lot of beer and had crazy animal sex that would make a whore blush. Sheesh. Those horny indians. So I have these kind of awkward conversations at 8am bright and early in the morning.

Ok so I kinda got up too early at 5am and am borrrreedddddddddddd!

On a side note, I'm extremely satisfied with the results I'm getting at uni thus far. So happy happy :)))

No comments: