Sheila's back for a week, Deli Chicchi yummms + kareoke sesh :) One night she walked over to my place and we just bummed for 2 hours yakking away at 10pm while doing mud masks. They ended up cracking of course. Haha love love :)
Yucky MJ sesh at Miller's.. where I also caught my first world cup matches. All 3 of them for that day, for about 5 minutes each. At the end of one of them, I was like.. so which colour was Germany? I reckon the only interesting one for me was when England was playing cuz at least there were familiar names like Ashley Cole Terry Rooney and the likes. All thanks to the British tabloids and their obsession with the WAGS :)
My shoulder is much better already. Thanks to Dr. Teo muuuuakz!!! Oh and maybe a little of Dr. Chia too? Haha
Monday, June 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment