Friday, April 23, 2010

So I'm back from Margaret River, my favourite place in WA. Sixth time there and still not sick of it. We contributed more than 1k to the grape juice economy!

Back from Sydney. Had a great catch up with the vet/Murdoch people. Miss them heaps and we flew all the way there for them! Awesome people they are, yucky place, Sydney. The fish market was ohhhhhh ommmmmgggggg the sashimi was soooo fresh and cheap! I could like eat those fish by the slabs for the rest of my life haha. We also had lobster and I tried fresh abalone for the first time. It's really sweet! Very different from the canned ones. I like :)

The downside is probably me putting on 3 kilos from both trips. And people have the cheek to ask where all my food go to? They've gotta be blind haha. Anyway.. a few runs shall do the job :) (IF I manage to get my big fat arse off whatever I'm nuaing on to start running after this 2 week hiatus)

I need to book myself in for skydiving soon. But I'm in a dilemma. Tandem or solo????????

Also.. I think I need to learn how to say NO. Argh.

No comments: