Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ahhh that stupid Pat has now new nomnom buddies and doesn't wanna go on food expeditions with me anymore :(

I want NFF again. It's been a while I hope cute waiter doesn't recognise me as the girl in the red jacket again. It's so sad. It was supposed to be our secret yummy place but all of the sudden the whole world seems to be visiting NFF. Grrrr. And I want Nahm Thai. Again. Arghhh cannot repeat!!! Saowanee's. Amuse. Apparently Friend's has 2 Michelin's stars. Jackson's. Ooohh and my Balthazar lunch date with Sheila never happened :(

Pudddddddd????? :)))))))))))))))

5 comments:

Pud said...

MISSION ON!
I vaguely remember you wanna go Ikea?

Julia said...

YEYYYY I KNEW I could count on you! haha yes I still want to but then I'd have to ship everything home when there are already 2 Ikeas in Singapore. Going there will just make me feel stupid >.<

Weisern said...

LOL!!! excuse me, who cancelled on them just to go mahjong with u huh?? can go food expedition lah! but if all fine dining i really cannot leh! really no $$ liao! =(

Julia said...

Thats because you didn't really wanna go in the first place right?

Ok ok.. we go food expedition on a budget ok? Like the fish bee hoon kind :)

Eh what u having for lunch

Julia said...

Ok nvm. My dentist is in town meeting him for lunch and he wants to tour UWA. I have a feeling it's gonna be embarrassing I hope I don't meet anybody hahaha