Why did I go shoot my stupid mouth away ahhhhhhhhh regreting much now oh nooooooooooooooo
The only joy this week would prolly be tearing apart the four hundred bucks worth of AE package appearing at my door :) Housie has 2 pieces, friend has 2 pieces, the rest are mine mine mine yeyyy! Up next was F21's, and of course.. that small black box of black and pink yikes! Modparade's set to arrive tomorrow. All in one week, wheeeeeee :)))
Heaps of errands FINALLY done. Sent the car for servicing, 3 weeks late of the due date. Got a quote from Compleat Smash (how ironic). Next, it's RAC then CS again then RAC again then to the licensing centre for the pink plates by hopefully 1 month later. I'm so proud to have done it all myself when I would usually need the company of someone :) Blahhhhhh to all that hassle!
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment