Sunday, April 26, 2009

I can't believe they effing hired a fully salaried security guard to stand at the entrance of the business school building just to watch you swipe your card. My friend swiped hers to open the door and all 3 of us went in. Then 2 of us were made to go outside again and swipe our cards individually. WHAT THE HEEEEOW????? Most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. On top of that, I got penalised 213 pages of my printing quota for eating 1 fortune cookie in the computer lab. This other guy swiped his card so his friend could enter and got his account suspended. RIDICULOUS! Can't believe this.

2 comments:

TEo said...

LOL, your school's rich. we need some $$ here at Murdoch.PLEASE!

Julia said...

oh PLEASE. what are you talking about, the vet/chiro faculty is bringing in all the moolahs for murdoch! i'd rather they reduce the international students school fees man.