Thursday, January 15, 2009

If you're happy and you know it dig your nose. *wah shiok*

Hmm there was that night of Mambo where we were treated like VVVVVVVVIPs. I was alcohol-induced-ly happy :))) and I loved Jia Pei's dress!

Then there was that girly East Coast Park manicure/shopping trip in the city where I snapped up 4 high waist belts, 3 of which at dirt cheap prices. Cheap thrill = happppy :)

Last but not least there was dinner with my 2 little pigs at La Petit then the standard Island Creamery. Sighted some mediacorp people but I'm not a fan of them so too bad. Highlight of the night was my birthday present of this white toy camera I've been eyeing on for sooo long!!! My heart skipped a beat when I 'found' it in my bag whoo!!! Love them heaps :) Proceeded home to waste time and I did the stupidest thing ever by slotting in the Sony Memory Stick into my laptop without the card reader. I KNEW it didn't fit, but I just HAD to try. How typically me *rolls eyes* So I had to spend $30 and 3 hours at Sim Lim just to get the card out. Me and my itchy fingers -.- Apart from that, I was on a constant high up till now cuz I LOVE MY NEW TOY :)))))))






No comments: