Spoilt one's O Levels out later today. I could be nice and pray she gets into IB with 4 points, or be evil and hope she gets 5 points and above and joins me in Perth muahahaha.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Golf was horrrrrrrrible to say the very least. The only excuse justification would be the anticipation of what came after golf - a try at daddy's carrrrrrrr!!! FINALLY. The ride was yuuuuuummms and I want more! It's quite sad that daddy hasn't bought any insurance for me on that car though, cuz apparently it's exorbitant for new drivers like me :( Oh well, shall see. Looooooove the car heeeeeaps!!!!
Spoilt one's O Levels out later today. I could be nice and pray she gets into IB with 4 points, or be evil and hope she gets 5 points and above and joins me in Perth muahahaha.
Spoilt one's O Levels out later today. I could be nice and pray she gets into IB with 4 points, or be evil and hope she gets 5 points and above and joins me in Perth muahahaha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment