Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Monday
Cleaner came so it was spring cleaning day. Mom fell sick :( and both of us pretty much slept through the day till dad came home and brought me for dinner at La Petit. None of us even noticed when the cleaner went home, when we got up she was gone haha. I wanna swim but my cough is still so persistent I sound like I have TB or something, not to mention the lungs are still actively producing luminous yellow snot even after 1 month! Arghh.

Tuesday
Ah kong's death anniversary. Crazy money changer hunting. Emergency family meeting after dinner. I'm sooooo jealous of dajie!!! She came home with a spanking new red patent tote which didn't make it pass my Manhattan Once-over only to discover it's Ferragamo, which in plain English means fat hope. Then her excited squeals of "check out my new shoes!" had me jumping (very literally) in excitement/envy because it was the EXACT SAME ONES I was eyeing at David Jones on Friday with Yeori! I was so disheartened by the AUD635 price tag and here they are on my dearest dajie's feet!!! I need to steal them away. Soon.

Wednesday
Picked Alexis up at Ang Mo Kio. Then Ruth's luggage at Hougang after getting lost on the way there and almost having an accident. Met up with poly friends, had steamboat at Bugis. Journey from Hougang to Bugis was a nightmare which included driving pass a red light because I wasn't looking. Don't ask why. I think I'm a road hazard :(

Thursday
Alexis and Ruth stayed over, checked in at 4am and Macau/HK was where we headed to :)

2 comments:

Grace said...

1st: i thought u were supposed to rest at home
2nd: newton not hawker meh?
3rd:SAVE! SAVE! SAVE! don buy wallet WHITE SOMEMORE, DIRTY~
4th: your diet plan, TOMORROW will never comes. or rather i don see the need you AINT FAT honey!
5th: I REALLY MISS YOU LOTS!

Julia said...

honey you're talking rubbish i don't get you! miss u too will see you soon :)