Was out with Trish yesterday arvo when I got an sms at 4pm informing of ME attending The Nutcracker at 8pm. Oh don't I love stunts like that. It was.. hmm, like what they say in German, so-la-la. It was a tremendous effort by the Singapore Dance Theatre, but somehow it just lacked the ooomph needed to captivate its audience and have them totally engrossed in Clara's dream. Ohhh wells. I so wanna watch Menopause hehe but my parents think its crap and no friends wanna watch with me b/c its like "a very expensive movie". Then there's also Phantom of The Opera showing at Burswood while I'm still here, and Cats showing here right after I've gone back. ARGHHHH!
Today was an early Christmas dinner by the pool with dad's business associates. Smile, eat, smile, sip wine, smile, nod, smile, repeat.
Dad was reading the papers with me sitting on the floor by his feet, painting my nails. At the corner of my eye, I caught his toes wiggling at me.. I couldn't stop myself, it was as if my hands had a life of their own, the toes were calling out to me. In a flash, dad had deep red toe nails :) and I'm hiding all the nail polish removers muahahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment