I am back, Sat is back (with lotsa money and a goatee ohmygee). Smok'Inn Frogz Kitchen. Lovely breezy spot. Sat's 6 months worth of scandalous adventures from Seattle to China Korea Taiwan Dubai etc. +5kg. Fat fat.
Church on Sunday.
Auntie Pastor Cynthia preached and it was so good I'm gonna download the podcast and listen to it again.
Peach Garden. Cape No. 7. Pretty city lights. Parents first time to Cineleisure. Mom got dizzy cuz of the noise. I got dizzy from the influx of kids on school holidays screaming at the top of their voices.
Chatterbox. SALES! Crowd thronging every available inch of Orchard Road = major turn off. Haven't done a SINGLE bit of shopping despite the sales yet :(
Cashew Heights. BPP. Cartel. Taught darling econs. Golf with daddy. Improper meals = gastric the whole day continuously.
I also don't like msn anymore, when the sight of certain stuff makes the stomach churn and makes me sick.
Cultstatus. Anthracite City and Brief waiting list. Shipment due late January but no guarantee. Fingers and toes crossed.




No comments:
Post a Comment