Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Oh my goodness! I wasn't a fan of Jenny before at all (don't ask why, though I wouldn't rule her 2die4 figure and never ending legs as possible reasons to the dislike/envy) but this week's GG (S2E9) actually got me admiring her! Her stint at the Bass' charity gala was effing awesome and I like how she's so determined and fights to fulfill her ambition. I like Blair's envelope clutch toooooo I'm pretty sure I've seen it somewhere before.

This is not right. Treating characters on screen as though they are real life is so NOT cool.

Sigh, you know you're overusing the CC when a website asks for the details and you type in all 19 digits without having to even think the slightest bit because you have already subconsciously memorised them.


Ooohh! There was a part rainbow outside my window that lasted 60 seconds :) Probably the best thing after this week's horrible wet weather which feels more like winter rather than cheery-sunny-pretty-flowery spring and the forecasts for the next few days don't look too cheery too :s

No comments: