Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Braved through the storm to go mug in uni today at an insanely early morning of 8+am on a HOLIDAY. *beams* well not holiday per se, study break. But still!!! It was so nice to sleep in haha and I'm so proud of myself :)

daddy: what are you doing?
me: just had lunch, lovely little quaint italian place, super fresh grilled fish, 25 bucks only!
daddy: mine was french. new bistro near our place. french chef with huge belly. and you know what? $13 only! can't believe it! you are having a very luxurious lunch for a student.

Dad's last sentence made me feel so guilty :( I'll make sure that is just a one-off thing, gotta be more frugal!

On the other hand, I think it's necessary to expose myself to more French cuisine after growing up and eating mainly Italian and Japanese all my life (largely due to very health conscious parents). Er, apparently French isn't all that healthy and Chinese is supposed to be the worst of all?

Extra information is not called EXTRA for nothing. Thank you very much but I didn't have to know that :(

10++++++++ DAYS!!!!!!!!

No comments: