Saturday, November 8, 2008

If I Were A Boy

I was reading the news and this article mentioned Sydney Brisbane Canberra Adelaide Melbourne even Darwin and Hobart but nothing of WA yeah we are at the other end but it's not like we're not part of Australia whaaaat -.- it's quite irritating how this country is already isolated from the rest of the world and then further split into the East and West where EVERYTHING happens in the East while we are living in our own world in the West (well sort of)

It was very sweet to meet me at uni just to pass me this dodgy little golden packet of 'Golden Throat Lozenges' with some old man's face stamped in front that says "Coursing wind and clearing heat, resolving toxin and disinhibiting throat, transforming turbidity with aroma" see I said it was dodgy haha ok at least it doesn't taste THAT bad
If I were a boy I think I could understand how it feels to love a girl I swear I'd be a better man I'd listen to her cause I know how it hurts when you lose the one you wanted cause he's taken you for granted and everything you had got destroyed

No comments: