Sunday, November 9, 2008

Right Now Na Na

The extreme lack of the sense of urgency in me is alarming. I'm freaking out over the exams, I can't really truly say I've STARTED studying without crossing my fingers feeling guilty, I very well bloody KNOW I have ONE day left to at least squeeze something into whatever's there between my ears geeeeezes this is an EMERGENCY but I just can't seem to sit still, the heart is alll the way back in Singapore already!

Irritating person: How is weekend?
me: How WAS YOUR weekend *rolls eyes*
IP: Oh I went to bla bla bla...
Is it just me or what??? *faints*

Why bother being so nice when people don't appreciate it and take you for granted? Learnt my lesson the hard way. Besides, it's so much more fulfilling in exploiting someone else's good intentions isn't it? At least when night falls and you're lying in bed running through the motions of the day, instead of some crappy shit you magnanimously swallow, you experience a sense of satisfaction, achievement, triumph.. In short, a sense of security. Induced. At the expense of others. Brilliant. From now on, you'll only think you know me cuz there's definitely more than just meets the eye.

No comments: