What was intended to be a last minute attempt at trying to complete the dreaded stats assignment could not be realised because doing that in a room of people you know only connotes nothing else but fellowship! Not that I'm complaining, since the whole 5 hours or so was nothing short of an EXTREMELY enlightening mega gossip session. Bottomline - Guys gossip tooooo. I was shocked but not surprised to know that this particular person in 1010 last semester would actually stoop to acting cute and trying to seduce people with gfs just to get answers to homework.. and got all the help only because they thought she was pathetic and must be desperate enough to go that LOW. So predictable. Not that they made it known to her of course, nice people they are. I won't even mention the alleged dinner dates 'dilemma' that got (not only) me laughing so hard *rollseyes*.
I think.. I should really START mugging and get down to doing it instead of all talk only. The down side though, would be the itchy mouth with the vending machines so strategically placed everywhere not helping at all haha can't believe I spent TWENTY dollars on snacks and yummies on the machines! I'm such an expert with that thing now, I can make it swallow all my 5c and 10c and spit out $2 coins :)
I was browsing for oxfords.. and ended up with gladiators, which is just as :) Shoes in Australia are cut throat though, so this is prolly one of the few I've ever bought here.. about less than 10 pairs in THREE years!


1 comment:
scream!
scream!
scream!
scream!
scream!
scream!
scream!
scream!
scream!
scream!
Post a Comment