Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My oh my, people wore really casual at Murdoch College's ball this year. Stuff I wear to uni! Sigh, even more photos up on fb and I miss those days.. Arissa, Golf, Mark's lil sis, Justin's lil sis, QT's lil sis are the Leavers for this year.. and I'm pretty darn sure Jade and I will fly to Perth from wherever we are in 3 years time to attend darrrling HERMAN's ball HAHA.

For reminiscence sake :)
We used to fight with over him during our lunch hehe
Tag time
The VERY handsome Richard Gere lookalike vice-principal *gushes* even mummy says so :)Multicultural Day
It doesn't look like it from here but she IS my favourite teacher :)Hairy legs no more:)
:))We all loved Nikki :)Eye candy 1Eye candy 2
Eye candy 3
Gen's husband #7, Skinner:)))
We couldn't contain the craziness any longer and got them captured. Professionally.Spies in Perth got hold of this in the papers and sent it back to the parents immediately which had them flooding my inbox with "WHO IS THAT BOY??? WHO TAUGHT YOU TO POSE LIKE THAT??? WAH HAVOC ONLY HUH GOT STUDY OR NOT!!" until I had to assure them Jon held a torch for Jo, not me :p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

auww~ i miss MC!

~yeori~