Thursday, October 30, 2008

I AM SO THRILLED MY GROUP DID SO WELL FOR OUR ASSIGNMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'Well' is subjective of course, but I'm elated cuz we only read the question 4 days before the due date while my other friends started 1-2 weeks before! The average was 70.8% and we got higher than that WHOOOOTS!!!

I also got 90% for a stats assignment, higher than the person I copied from hahahaha. This one though, is nothing worthy to brag about since it wasn't my own efforts.

To top it off, it was good hair day and its Halloween tomorrow :) dinner on Sat and brunch on Sun. I can so picture another uber fat weekend.

I hate it how when I've just vowed to stop being so spendthrift so maybe I could strike off one of the items in my long term wishlist, Cultstatus is starting to bring in RM, and Hermes just sent an email this morning promoting their brand new Australian online store. The parents come to mind ever so often at situations like that but I'm still firmly sticking to my stand that luxuries should be earned, not given. Arghhhhhh!

No comments: