Saturday, October 18, 2008

I was jogging and this bimbotic brunette playing with her dog shouted "Come here Chanel! Good girl!" and I had to muster every single bit of energy left to make sure my facial expression stayed the same while still within anybody's sight then grinned like an idiot throughout the rest of my jog :p

Hit the city and got so dizzy with all the vibrant summer clothes everywhere! The dearest housemate had to literally drag. me. away. and boy was I thankful for that. Got myself a pair of boardies though, they're an emergency but that also means the 12th item this month :(

Dinner at Matsuri

Decided the ice cream they had could
not satisfy the very sweet tooth and
Tony Romas let us down with a
VERY long waiting list :(
So it was the m. in the end.

Love this pinafore/apron-ish tent dress, but the arm hole was way too huge and it was the smallest size. That, was actually a blessing in disguise haha

No comments: