Friday, July 11, 2014

The last 2 months of my life had been pure bliss. Sometimes I think to myself that perhaps everything I had to go through is worth it after all. We lost contact for 6 years and finally my baby is back now.. with the one and only aim of loving me as much as possible and trying all ways to make me the happiest girl in the world.

Last week he brought half his kitchen over to my place and whipped up dinner and desert. Nothing to shout about for anyone else, but it's the first time he made something in 28 years besides instant noodles. His maid was worried, the usually jovial family was left speechless in shock, and I didn't have a tummy ache :)

Sigh, I wish this honeymoon period never ends. But then again I need to stop gaining all the happy weight.



No comments: