"Believe to see things happen. If you don't believe, they will never happen. You can't say you wanna see things happen then you will believe.. it doesn't work this way. Take the leap of faith and believe".
Seeing how half a year has passed and based on my previous post, here's what I've been up to!
1. Met up with Housemate, Gen, Jade, Howard, Tim, George, Samantha, Sheila and Jo Kwok. I deserve a pat on my back :)
2. My project is over and done with, great fun but I haven't got the time now to keep up with it unfortunately. Bigger plans ahead.
3. Sold my office in the CBD and bought a factory in the heart of Jurong East, walking distance to JEM. I'm stokeeeddddd.
4. Soul mate's project is still in the making due to both our busy schedules.
5. Left my job. Travelled England and my teenage dream destination Ireland because of Westlife :)
6. Haven't touched the C for more than 3 months now.
7. Taking on another project now with a few partners. I'm one of the youngest and the "baby" in the group as they like to call me.. so much to learn.. especially since one of our partners used to be a director in lvmh singapore. He is now retired, guiding us and contributing to our project as "charity". Can't believe my luck to have met him and there is some pressure for me to perform and proof myself I'm worthy of management position to the other shareholders not chosen to be in the management team. Sigh good luck to me. We'll see how this turns out *fingers crossed*
Looking forward to:
1. Seoul in July with my ex-colleagues.
2. Perth in Spring for Skydiving, trip fully paid for by my bestie cus she's so grateful to me getting her a position in my previous bank and making big bucks now so yeah wooots!
3. DECEMBER my favourite month - what I've been waiting for the entire year :)
Sunday, June 30, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment