Friday, October 22, 2010

There has never been a clearer picture of what I want out of life. What I want to do, what I want to achieve.. What I want. Right now, it's only a matter of acquiring them, and most importantly the journey towards that. Baby (in all possible sense of it) steps. Sigh, we all gotta start somewhere don't we?

Anyway. I feel like a nomad. Cashew's valuation has increased by half a million because of the train station coming up. Dad just renewed the contract to lease out Teneriffe for another 2 years. Easy money, that one. Which also means we are never ever selling it nor never ever moving back :((((( Mom wouldn't allow me to design my room any other way that is even slightly "unconventional" because "what if we decide to move and potential tenants don't like it?"
ie. We will not be staying there for long :(
We are DEFINITELY moving out of Steven's.
ie. Back to house hunting once again. So... Blah. It's like I'm living out of cardboard boxes permanently.

No comments: