I love you pudddddd thanks for making me feel so much better :) What would I do without you! (and chocolates) hehe
And from today on, no more sticks :)))
It's gonna be a busy day. There's the lonnnng overdue toilet + room cleanup, make chicken soup for dinner, in desperate need of an immunity boost.. a basket packed to it's brim of dirty laundry to clear.. and erm mug for my last paper in 2 days?
I'm mentally exhausted.. the mere thought of ALLLLL the things I have to settle makes me shudder and push it to the back of my head as a reflex, which then pops out again the next day. Telstra + Bigpond + Synergy accounts to close.. my accommodation problem.. carplate problem.. car's insurance + repair + insurance then the sale of it arghhhhhhh no no no I can't even continue anymore there's still heaps that I don't wanna think about but I know it's there and I have to face them soon arghh!
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
three cheers to no sticks!! and i love you toooo.
Post a Comment