[mental note: must practice how to shake in the shower]
My nephew is gonna be so spoilt. He isn't even born yet and there's a pile of designer baby clothes, shoes and accessories waiting. Things like Ralph Lauren baby rompers and tiny mini shoes.. a Maclaren rocker, a Kate Spade stroller and a Chanel diaper bag to come. My sister told me all these and asked what I was gonna contribute to the collection waiting in the baby room. Stresssss!!! It's too bad that he's being so spoilt and pampered when he's not even born. The parents wouldn't listen and they are gonna regret next time when he grows up and requests for a plane as a birthday gift. I'll make sure I won't be like my sister in future! Terrible.
Hee training for Standard Chartered 2010 has commenced :) and I feel sooo good! I realised my mood gets affected if I don't get enough fresh air. I need to exercise/jump about/run around in circles at least 3-4 times a week or I'll feel really really weird and moody. Yeyyyy I'm on a Zumba highhhhhhhhh :)))))))))) I wish somebody would bring it into Singaporeeeeeeeee
No comments:
Post a Comment