Sometimes I don't know how to behave indifferently towards an arrogant person without being biased on the labels. I try so hard.. to want to understand where all that air is coming from, to see past that, try not to judge, and maybe find that somewhere underneath all that cloud of unpleasantness, there is a kindhearted person just too caught up in the situation. Mostly, it's either a case of egoism or insecurity. Easy peasy. Then, there are the originally nice people who get a little successful and then spend all their time basking in their achievements and forget to come back down to earth. This is where it gets hard. Its beyond being able to get past the arrogance anymore because you know that meek and humble person once existed, just that now, you have to adapt to the new swollen headed friend and be prepared that it wouldn't be quite the same again.
I'm not sure I like my "new friend" at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment