Grrrrr I've been waking up to tummy upsets every morning for a week already. Which can only mean one thing cuz there is only 1 reason every time this happens. I am starting to feel the stress!!!
I used to also feel a tinge of regret for not doing Accounting because then, at least it would have been a profession and I would have something to fall back on. Now, I see the big picture. An accountant's pay is attractive right after you graduate, there are (very) frequent pay revisions, then you hit the 7 digit mark easily after you become a partner in one of the big 4s.
That said, I have no regrets whatsoever now simply because I love love love what I'm doing :) We investors create our own pay. There are so many things you can go into. Like oil trading haha lucrative remuneration man, especially since Singapore is the 3rd largest oil trading hub in the world. We study money, and probability in Quantitative Finance for 3 years - it would be a shame if we still didn't know what to do with it.
I'm just glad I've finally found my direction :)
1 comment:
kudos!!! congrat!! time for celebration?
Post a Comment