Crab Party on Saturday rocked and we had 5 bottles of wine, 3 of them really good so I was happy happy :) It was quite funny too cuz I saw this really elderly yet refined lady at next table clothed fully in Emilio Pucci, face fully made up, wrinkles and all. I was intrigued, so I kept looking. More people turned up at that table of 12ish or so and our food arrived so I got occupied. Then feeling stuffed and satisfied I had my eyeballs wander over to that table again and guess who I spotted. MR QUEKKKKKKKKKK!!!!! So he came over, and told my parents to fatten me up by at least 3kg before going back cuz apparently I was "just nice" in MC like wth I bet he didn't know I was also very depressed I couldn't fit into all my clothes then!
Sunday was Men in Tutus at the Esplanade. Waste of money. They tried, but just weren't funny enough. Ballet techniques were mediocre. It was quite a disappointment.
Crab Party again last night with g. Impromptu. Zeppin wasn't there and the food was urghhhh HORRIBLE. I was so furious I went to the kitchen but it was this dark-skinned-filled-with-tattoos-mess-with-me-and-i'll-kill-you guy there and I got scared hahaha. From there, WE TOOK THE BUS TO ISLAND CREAMERY! I thought that was a worthy mention hehe. So IC saved the day yeyyy :)))
No comments:
Post a Comment