Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I was in the city today and I came across at least twenty 2.55s, a mix of counterfeits and the real deal.
I. Am. Disgusted.
How did such a beautiful piece of classic filled with so much history get made into a trend???
The supposedly subtle balenciaga is sadly heading in the same direction.
I bet 90% of them 2.55 owners don't even know how their chain straps came about. Don't you find things heaps more interesting with stories of their own?
Like the intrecciato. My new love :)
And forever21 has a paraty lookalike.
I wanna cry.

Ooohh I got lost inside the bishan train station. The only train I could board at that platform was to jurong and the only escalator leads to the circle line but I was looking for the train to orchard! It was so frustrating and I refused to ask for directions cuz...normal singaporeans just don't do that. Hehe it was quite an adventure though and LGL came from angmokio to save me yey :)

No comments: