White water rafting was INSANE! It was one of the most terrible weather our guide has seen in at least 10 years he claimed. Massive
thunderHAIL storm that hurt a lot, especially the knuckles and thank god for safety helmets, seriously, with all my heart. The rapids were hell awesome we did this really interesting Dead Cow Drop where an expert kayaker once lost his life so I think we should be very thankful for our extremely exprienced guide and I so wanna do it over again if someone pays for me haha. Paddling was also way more taxing than Sea Kayaking last year ohhhh I'm addicted to rafting!
Coach ride with my darling girlies was funnn we had a few blonde moments with Jo's classic *sticks out thumb* "He killed a man with his finger!" "Jo, that's a THUMB" and "the wheels on the bus go round and round round and round round and round" for the 2 hours there and back :)
Big feast at Northbridge to end it all and it'll be a while before I see my girrrrls again :(
So yeah, back to both of you Pat and Pat.. and yeah like the other boys in uni haha

nish and jo got thrown overboard

here we go!

and we're back

PERFECT weather and cute little sheeps after everything ended!
No comments:
Post a Comment