Saturday, July 18, 2009

Did a good deed by donating blood :)
Dinner with loooovelies at Pepperoni was loooove and as usual, Les Amis didn't disappoint. Yums. How time flies.. when we were young, I used to treat cuz I had the most allowance and we dined at restaurant chains. Now, both of them have got steady incomes and they're the one treating me instead. Gonna miss them heaps :((( especially all that noise at the back of the car whenever I'm driving MUAHAHA.

While procrastinating with my packing (like what's new) I went searching for videos of a few songs I currently like on youtube. So.. Good Girls Gone Bad with a little input from Leighton Meester is the typical club scene and SO Serena haha how ironic. New Divide's way cool stuff and Don't Trust Me is just CRAP haha it's so crappy, it's funny and aye I should really go pack now. NOW.

No comments: