Tuesday dinner with Mich and Agnes at Tony Roma's as an early birthday celebration for Hendric before we all flew back was better than expected :) Afters at their place with wii + murdoch college gossip, basically just catching up after so long was nice!
Wednesday dinner at Lamont's turned me into a free advertising agent for them. Their beef cheek was easily the BEST I've ever tasted in my life it totally defined 'melt-in-the-mouth' and TeoJiaPei hear this.. their sticky date pudding can fight Hyatt's!!
Thursday was city shopping :) Got myself a red coat among other things but it was my favourite buy of the day hehe. One disappointing thing though was when I fell in love with this black Ferragamo cuff that was quite reasonably priced and I was intending to buy it already but there was nobody mending the counter and we were rushing for time :(((
Dinner was at Nine Fine Food again and the waiter remembers me and what I ordered the last time :0 We had the otsumami this time and my verdict: NFF is officially one of my favourite places in Perth already :) Afters was karaoke at Utopia where like half the place was filled with people from the biz school.
Friday was pack pack packing. The house's in a huuuge mess. 40km/h winds throughout the day was SCARY yet exciting at the same time. I would never have made it without my 2 bodyguards who came over and helped big time! Quoting from one of them "I have never folded so maaaaany clothes in my life before!" haha and washing the toilet and doing the pile of dishes in the kitchen and taking my car battery out.. Totally owe them. Dinner at Perugino before I left for home sweet homeee :) The food was good but it was the service that was impeccable - I felt like a princess teehee!








1 comment:
aww u should have told me tt u needed more time to buy ur cuff. i can always wait for u. perugino can always wait too. :D but well, if u believe in fate, then tt thing is just not fated with u. better luck next time! :D
tim
Post a Comment