Brekkie at Patisserie de France.
Lunch at Osteria dei Sapori.
Tea at Kings Street.
Dinner at Nine Fine Food.
I spent like a hundred and fifty bucks on FOOD *faints* but it was all so worth it cuz not a single thing we ordered wasn't nice :)
Country Road late night shopping :)))
Above all, I SURVIVED 12 degrees Celsius in a short dress + super thin VISCOSE cardigan! Sheila and I were waiting outside the restaurant for the car cuz it was raining and we were shaking + cam whoring at the same time and this hot dude walked past and he was like "OMG! YOU'RE NOT COLD?!?!" brrrrrrrrrrr.. Oh and I love love love Sheila's yellow Luella headband :)

Beef + Scallops + Chicken + Tamago + Prawns + Barramundi + Crab thingum + Tuna.
1 comment:
argh! i should have called in sick again!! =( what a BIG LOSS to me!!! brekky saved some tho! haha
Post a Comment