Friday, April 3, 2009

I felt like such a grown up taking my car out to the city not to shop, but to do errands at adult places like Target.. and the licensing centre.. then back to uni in the evening for adult things like wine appreciation hahaha

There was also that dim sum brunch with the housemate on one of those weekdays when everybody else was in uni, followed by shopping at the city centre. I realise there are 2 types of shopping I do. The Kings Street/Shafto Lane one for individual unique pretty pieces when I want quality and the city centre for mass produced clothes when I need quantity. Right now, it's QUANTITY!

Hmm.. suddenly there's a loooooot of $ in my account BUT I can't use any of it :((((( I'm supposed to invest it (read: preferably let it float about in the bank and earn interest). I was thinking.. would a Birkin be a good investment? Oh shhhhhiitttt noo, THAT didn't just cross my mind no no no. Or Rio Tinto? Blah, this is so irritating!

No comments: