I was the VIP at honey's place on
Wednesday night where her dearest ah ma whipped up a storm specially for yours truly where EVERY single dish was my favourite :) I feel so bad turning up empty handed every time hehe. Oh and hons has the most impressive manicure colours/tools personal collection I've ever seen.
Thursday was lunch with hons at La Petit and double scoops at Island Creamery again b/c I couldn't get enough of her the previous night :) My homemade Foie Gras Ravioli was gastronomic and I was glad hons loved the Duck Confit I recommended which was my all time favourite :) Then Dajie and Jon came over for dinner and Dajie left her Cartier behind when she took them out to do the dishes. Mine for now, muahahaha.
Friday was a very expensive day. Got conned by spoilt one to go French for lunch again, only to have her announcing in the car she forgot her wallet. Champion. Ended up at Da Paolo somehow. SP gathering at Alps Cafe followed by Poker/Blackjack till 3am where I lost almost everything in my wallet :( My eyelids weighed a ton but the 130km/h ride home accompanied with the adrenaline rush kept the heart pumping quick and eyelids staying wide open enough until I got home :)))
Saturday was hardcore bumming at home from this sofa to that couch and back to the sofa, repeat, from 8am to 11pm. Getting fat occupies the top of my list right now.





I've got enough and I want this stint that lasted a whole of 6 months to end. Humans can never be happy. You complain of the thick, bushy and heavy hair, yet worry when they all start falling due to malnutrition. You complain of that dreadful four letter word that starts with F and ends with ATS, yet get upset when the lovely clothes in the smallest sizes are still too large for you. Last but not least, you envy the thinspos, yet want to reverse everything when someone uploads your picture as thinspiration.
Will we EVER be satisfied???
No comments:
Post a Comment