Thursday, October 23, 2008

Never thought I'd say this, but this week's GG had Blair wearing a dress from Chuck that I didn't like at all! A very first in 2 seasons, but STILL... I secretly wish Eric Damon was my husband hahaha

FINALLY completed that ponderous stats assignment which had me sleeping at 4am everyday and spending $50 on the evil vending machines this whole week. A brief mention of the lack of socials this semester some time back to La had her inviting me to one tonight. Yes, a Thursday night. And I'm going cuz I deserve a break haha even if its a MATURE social.

Ooooohh! Look what Mr. Postman just gave me!



Overnight express delivery is the best hehe and in contrary to what you see, they're soo comfy! The only disadvantage of being tall is the restrictions in wearing yummy shoes like that around other people not so blessed in the height department. Its nice to say that you're being considerate to them.. but secretly.. its also because you'll look awfully weird and stick right out like a sore thumb among the others. Ahh scratch that, I AM considerate hahaha

J is so cute. I've uploaded our pictures and tagged her on my FB and she's uploading the exact same pictures and tagging me on her FB. Ok doesn't sound funny here but I was laughing to myself when I saw 2 exact same sets of photos and I think my neighbour opposite thinks I'm mad. Hehehehehe.. yummy shoes make me happy! :)))

No comments: