Monday, October 27, 2008

I wish I could be myself but at the same time not wanting to impart the slightest impression of a wreck, the mask goes on. Its so terribly exhausting having to conceal everything, plan my each and every next step carefully, force a smile, mingle and socialise, ignore and pretend I don't give a damn about what's happening, and act like I'm having the time of my life.
I wish a kind soul would handle his car too recklessly and run me over quick and painless.
Ahh.. ssshh. Mental thoughts only. You did not hear them.


I WANNA GO HOME



me: what's ur number? type it here.
"you don't have my number? are you really julia?"
me: just type it here.
"no. its a test if u are the real julia"
me: shit you la.
"ok. its you. CONFIRM"

how typically lame. yet it managed to spread a genuine smile across my face at 2am.

No comments: