Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I can't believe I just got back but am already looking forward and getting all ecstatic at the mere thought of going home already! 40 odd days more to 3 months of shopping eating and fat piling, especially when happypill and fattypill goes back from the other end of the country too :) Ooohh and.. hint hint.. H&M, Gucci, Dim Sum and bungee jumping here I comeeee :)))

Home economics in secondary school was a lie. My three food groups are made up of Vegetables, Chocolates and Dim Sums.

Fiddled with a friend's iphone and am now so glad I didn't buy it. I was this || close to getting it ok! All I need is a phone which looks PRETTY, allows me to call, sms and take photos. Nothing more, because I wouldn't know how to operate it haha. Point proven when another friend slid her finger across the screen of my phone and I was like "you mean you can scroll in that direction?!?!" and it was MY phone at that.

I was a good girl and skipped Octoberfest at The Aberdeen. (against my wishes though) The precious time meant for researching on my assignment saved was then spent on a deadly trip to charlotterusse.com where all my strength and will power were taxed to the utmost and yesss determination pays.. it does, it will and it'd BETTER! Hocus pocus focusssss on the bigger long-term items!

I kind of.. miss my one and only good food makan buddy in perth :(

They say you can tell someone's character by what they talk/write/blog about. Mine = utter randomness.

Ooohh and Karl went a little bizarre at the Chanel Spring/Summer'09 show. Look at what he did to the 2.55 and the "paper" bags! They look rather odd to me and I'm not sure if they will be produced for the market.. would be interesting to see :)


No comments: