Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I need to rant. There's this person who is SOOOOO uncouth, no basic courtesy, not a single bit of social awareness whatsoever, no personal hygiene, gross, shabby and untidy.. EW! It wouldn't be so bad if I could just ignore him, but NOOOOO the situation I'm in wouldn't allow me to and that is what's making me boil! *breathes in.. breathes out.. SMILE :)* its ok Julia.. 3 more weeks to go. Arghhh!

Yd's blueberry bush reminded me of Gen and I plucking and stealing blackberries from some random person's tree back in Winthrop and then running for our lives when the owner came out of the house. Then cute and innocent me went home to share my loot only to get scolded by the homestay auntie, so Gen and I had to abandon our brilliant idea of bringing containers the next day to da bao even more berries! Auntie Kat also scolded me when she found the IGA trolley out on her porch one day, for taking a long time in the toilet and for pasting cute little stickers all over the shower's glass door. Gee, I can't believe I'd say this but homestay was kinda fun even with Jeremy and Roy often at loggerheads over trivial matters, how we'd steal food from the fridge when both guardians were out, when we took such joy in their absence just so we have that tiny bit of freedom around the humongous house which we never dared explore whenever they were home, when several of their weekend trips to Mandurah were a cause of celebration for us, when Jeremy blasted only 2 things on his stereo - Kenny G and emo Chinese songs (which he sang his heart out to, with Roy and I secretly recording outside his room) when Gen rejected him, and when we bought a bunch of 3 bananas and had to split the cost right down to the cents because it was a crazy $14 and we were poor high school students haha ahh, the reminisces..

Monday was :)

current favourite spot for lunch
- old, quaint, cosy little Heather's Hutch :)

10am breakfast date at Matilda's Bay







YSL clutch arrived yesterday.
It's SO vintage, I like! :)


hehehehehe





No comments: