and..
It all started with a new haircut this morning. Skipped uni and had Neo do my hair - made sure I made an appointment this time! Very satisfied, he must have reduced half the volume of my hair (and it still took 2 people to blow dry). C's hair turned out awesome too :) Dim sum at Dragon Palace was yummms and it's always good to go with a guy cuz big appetite = more VARIETY! hehehe. Forever21 just cancelled my order cuz they couldn't verify my card like what the hell and I am so pissed because this particular order had at least 5 items which I absolutely love to bits! Also, American Eagle has been sending emails to me two days continuously about mega sales going on 1 day after I placed and paid for my order. Grrrrrr. Not to mention being grossly under-dressed today since I was expecting just a haircut and home. Dreamt of the electric yellow last night with its gleaming giant hardware almost blinding me, perched beautifully on an imaginary shelve whispering.. "buy me.. buy me.." which is weird because the giant h/w is too flashy and I actually want it in normal h/w. Haha I wonder how it popped up in my dream. Ahhhhh!!! Bag fund x 10 in USD please!!!
I'm so hungry, but the box says 35minutes for my Chiko to be done :(
Check this phone out - it says ORCHARD ROAD!

Of course, a brand new start doesn't just happen because of a haircut. Amongst other things, it includes a brand new ----- too :)


3 comments:
Wah! Finally public le uh? Lols! why suddenly wanna make ur blog public?
Qx
it was private for a reason. now i don't really give a damn haha
Julia Almighty!
Post a Comment