Discovered cultstatus, yey.
Love the ohsopretty wildflowers sprouting everywhere.
Love my very prominent collarbone, yey.
Addicted to Motherchucker. I know, right. Don't ask why.
WHY IS THERE NO GG THIS WEEK???
Amused by the AMs usuage of la at the end of every sentence.
Did a double take when I saw Mr Spasic in UWA!
I ditched Pinkie.
Lovely weather this week, I heart Spring :)))
Tendollars to bag fund, yey!
Bumping into the Murdoch vets at Springfest made my night, yey.
Daddy saw what I want on Krisshop and gave the green light, YEY!
For one day the SGD was stronger than the AUD, hmmmm...
Today has been.. and tomorrow will be a fat fat FAT day!
Self-entertained with black and white videos on youtube 1 day before assignment is due.
Oh yeh, I’ll tell you something
I think you’ll understand
Then I’ll say that something
I wanna hold your hand
A huuuge bowl of greens makes me happy :)

My very rare attempt at a 'proper' meal - 4 Cheeses Pasta with Baby Asparagus, Sauteed Mushrooms and Onions, topped with Tossed Scallops with lots of Garlic and Butter and a dash of Cracked Pepper :)

Springfest 2008

Satay man hard at work.

Sataaaaayeeeyyy!

It's so pink! Should I should I should I?!?!

Or this?

Omg Vanessa wore this in GG S2E4!

OOSOOMisbullshittt.
No comments:
Post a Comment